NEWBURGH – The public is invited to Ulster Savings Bank’s 1208 Route 300, Newburgh branch on Friday, August 16 from noon–3 pm to enjoy their annual Community Appreciation Day.
An exciting day is planned, including the following:
* Enter to win* our raffle of four VIP tickets to the New York International Air Show (8/24–8/25) featuring the US Navy Blue Angels and the Royal Air Force Red Arrows
* FREE Churros from Eddie’s Churro Factory–fresh fried from scratch
* FREE Pizza from our friends and neighbors at Pizza 300, from noon–2 pm
* Enjoy a live broadcast from our friends at Fox Radio
* The Dollar Coin Treasure Chest–dig to find prizes and real dollar coins
* Games, Prizes, Giveaways, and Raffles*
No account opening is required for attending this event or participating in the raffle. For more information, please contact Jose Lemus, Newburgh Branch Manager at 845-567-3171, ext. 6801.
No account opening is required and will not increase your chances of winning. Employees and immediate family members of Ulster Savings Bank and its subsidiaries are not eligible to win. Entrants must be 18 years of age older. One entry per person. Taxes, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner.
About Ulster Savings Bank:
Headquartered in Kingston, New York, Ulster Savings Bank is a mutual Savings Bank with assets of $893 million. Ulster Savings Bank has 14 branches located in Kingston, Lake Katrine, Gardiner, New Paltz, Newburgh, Phoenicia, Poughkeepsie, Red Hook, Saugerties, Stone Ridge, Wappingers Falls, and Woodstock. Additional mortgage lending offices are located in Orange, Dutchess, and Westchester counties.