WESTCHESTER COUNTY – Westchester County’s full-service MetroCard Mobile Van, provided by the County’s Department of Transportation in conjunction with the MTA New York City Transit Authority, will be making rounds throughout the County to assist riders interested in purchasing MetroCards. The van will have increased hours starting this month, in order to better serve the community.
MetroCards can be used on the County’s Bee-Line bus system as well as New York City’s Transit System. The MetroCard Mobile Van provides transit riders with a “one-stop shop” for all MetroCard services. In addition, staff will be available to explain rates, discounts and answer any questions.
Visit the MetroCard Van for help with any of the following items:
• Reduced-Fare application assistance for seniors and people with disabilities
• Purchase and refill of MetroCards (Full Fare and Reduced-Fare)
• Submission of damaged Reduced-Fare MetroCards in exchange for a temporary replacement
• Report of a Lost/Stolen Reduced-Fare MetroCard.
• Any other MetroCard-related inquiries or support.
MetroCard is the automated regional fare collection system managed by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority. For more information on the MetroCard Mobile Van and other MetroCard locations, call the Bee-Line Information Center at (914) 813-7777.